Who have you met?

Recker

Reaction score
It's been 20 years now for most of us. Over the last 20 years many of us have met personally. Who, from the 80sxchange have you met?

Recker

Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Chasey back in 2017 when I travelled Europe and stopped in at Zurich in Switzerland. We had pizza and beer. It was just like meeting up with an old friend. We even reminisced about the 80sxchange.

chasey.jpg

Roemello

Photographer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I think I was part of the first, or at the least one of the first ever meetings when I met up with Pagan in Salem, MA back in 2001. We would meet up a second time in 2003 in Boston for dinner along with Slayergrrl, Harleykittie, Mary C and Jazzmyn. Also met Jazzmyn one other time, but forget the year.

jillybean

Reaction score
I met @OhioGoonieGirl and Gaylene (I can't remember what her name was on the forum but she was from Canada). I drove out to Cleveland to meet Annette and Gaylene had driven down from Canada as she wanted to do some shopping so I made the drive to meet her in Fargo. We had a great time! Of course, I don't have any pictures.

Diofan

Administrator - Washington State
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ummm...I met Chooch! oh wait! I Married her that don't count!

Pagan

Reaction score
I think I've met Taz. :sneaky:

BlitzKid

Reaction score
I met Prefab Sprouter when I was visiting Dublin. And Chasey and me went to an Ultravox gig together.