The 1980s Worst Picture Golden Raspberry Winners As Reviewed By Cinematic Excrement...

Reaction score
It's a long topic title, I know, but I thought this YouTube playlist from one of my favorite channels, Cinematic Excrement, might be of some interest to all of us on here. Sean Moore, the man behind CE, embarked on a project in 2018 to review every winner of The Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Picture. The 11 movies reviewed in this playlist are:

-Can't Stop The Music (Worst Picture Winner of 1980)
-Mommie Dearest (Worst Picture Winner of 1981)
-Inchon (Worst Picture Winner of 1982)
-The Lonely Lady (Worst Picture Winner of 1983)
-Bolero (Worst Picture Winner of 1984)
-Rambo: First Blood, Part II (Worst Picture Winner of 1985)
-Howard The Duck and Under The Cherry Moon (Tied for Worst Picture Winner of 1986)
-Leonard Part 6 (Worst Picture Winner of 1987)
-Cocktail (Worst Picture Winner of 1988)
-Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (Worst Picture Winner of 1989)

Check out the videos and let me know what you think of them. Here's the playlist.

mfanton2020

Reaction score
Okay, I like Howard the Duck.Mainly, because the music was written by Thomas Dolby.

Vilji

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of those!

Me either. Never wanted to back then, too.
I'll take their word for it. lol

Though as Molly said, I do like Thomas Dolby's '80's music. They play part of his song in another movie, too.
'Romy and Michelle's High School reunion'. His song, 'She blinded me with science'. Great song and video.

jillybean

Reaction score
They play part of his song in another movie, too.
'Romy and Michelle's High School reunion'. His song, 'She blinded me with science'. Great song and video.
YES! I absolutely LOVE that movie! I think that's the only reason I like that song. I never cared for it in the 80's (I think I was young when it came out) but I like it now. It reminds me of that movie.

Vilji

Reaction score
I love that movie, too. And I was just like Janeane Garafolo's character in high school. lol Mostly wearing all black, and being antisocial with most people.
'Cept I never had a crush on anyone in high school, or met a 'mysterious' stranger like she did. lol