Suggestion for all club owners

Diofan

Administrator - Washington State
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When you are setting up a club, I HIGHLY Recommend you leave the checkbox for "Not private but require approval" unchecked. If it is checked, nobody can post or respond in your club until you approve their membership. People are less likely to want to wait around until you log on to approve them. Every effort has already been made to curb any malicous users or Spammers from entering those forums anyway, So there is little point in using the approval option.

DJ Midas

Renegade Retro Mixshow DJ
Reaction score
When you are setting up a club, I HIGHLY Recommend you leave the checkbox for "Not private but require approval" unchecked. If it is checked, nobody can post or respond in your club until you approve their membership. People are less likely to want to wait around until you log on to approve them. Every effort has already been made to curb any malicous users or Spammers from entering those forums anyway, So there is little point in using the approval option.
LOL this answers my question I just asked on another thread. Thanks! šŸ˜

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
These Clubs are new to some people and may take some getting used to. As you are aware, Sal and Myself have had experience running forums. So it has never been an issue for us. The Heavy Metal group is run the way I know how, and the other groups are run the way their respective owners know how.

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Clubs in question have been fixed. You should be able to join without a problem. The option to approve memberships in clubs has been removed, so any member over the set number of posts may join any club they are interested in.

Last edited:

BlitzKid

Reaction score
These Clubs are new to some people and may take some getting used to. As you are aware, Sal and Myself have had experience running forums. So it has never been an issue for us. The Heavy Metal group is run the way I know how, and the other groups are run the way their respective owners know how.

I have no clue at all how to run a club though. šŸ¤·šŸ˜‚ But at least I figured the box out in the first place.