So! We fizzled out! :p

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, okay, it's obvious "the exchange" is never going to be what it once was. But that's okay! I think it's beyond awesome that so many of us are still here - and we do have this place to pop in to and say hello every once in a while. Just don't forget us for too long! :)

Diofan

Administrator - Washington State
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Guess the pull of social media sites are just too strong. :(

Mr.Scary1971

Reaction score
Got life going on everyone. My apologies. EVH passing has been devastating even 2 weeks after. Been learning the VH2 record on guitar and buying an EVH guitar if i can find one.....left handed lol

Taz

...I should've taken the left turn at Albuquerque
Reaction score
I check in every once in a while. Yeah, life gets in the way but thank you Sal & Dionfan for keeping this place going. (y)

80's fanatic

Just another 80's girl
Reaction score
Okay, okay, it's obvious "the exchange" is never going to be what it once was. But that's okay! I think it's beyond awesome that so many of us are still here - and we do have this place to pop in to and say hello every once in a while. Just don't forget us for too long! :)

Sal, I wouldn't quite say that we've 'fizzled out'. There is just so much going on in this world right now, that we are staying more focused on staying safe. I still manage to pop in from time to time, but between working, and trying to keep my family safe from Covid 19, I just don't have the time I used to have 10 years ago. I still LOVE the xchange and pray that there will be a time that I can spend endless hours on here, like I used to !!!!! You all are part of my family and always will be 🥰❤

Pagan

Reaction score
It will never be what it once was, but it's nice to have to check in on. And at least here we aren't bombarded with bullshit political rants. ;)