New Member here.

IronHorse Radio

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself here. You can call me IronHorse Not too many of these 80s clubs and things left out there but we just gotta hold on and never let go. Anyhoo I am from Canada Born and raised. I run an online radio station called IronHorse Radio (go figure) Feel free to stop by and give us a listen. We play all 80s and early 90s rock/classic rock/heavy metal/hair metal/pop/some 80s and early 90s dance. There is always something for everyone. IronHorse Radio | movies4u
Stay safe out there with this covid crap floating around. be kind to one another.

cooltext229840001569442.png

BlitzKid

Reaction score
Hey IronHorse! Sounds like a fun station. A warm welcome from Vienna, Austria.

Diofan

Administrator - Washington State
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Ironhorse!

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself here. You can call me IronHorse Not too many of these 80s clubs and things left out there but we just gotta hold on and never let go. Anyhoo I am from Canada Born and raised. I run an online radio station called IronHorse Radio (go figure) Feel free to stop by and give us a listen. We play all 80s and early 90s rock/classic rock/heavy metal/hair metal/pop/some 80s and early 90s dance. There is always something for everyone. IronHorse Radio | movies4u
Stay safe out there with this covid crap floating around. be kind to one another.

View attachment 88
Welcome aboard! And thank you for singing up. I'm glad you found us! :)