Is this a new find or does everyone already know about this?

Roemello

Photographer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
New to me! Fun look back at the start of it all... even the commercials! Used to watch almost every morning before school. A couple years after this one anyway 🤨

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
New to me! Fun look back at the start of it all... even the commercials! Used to watch almost every morning before school. A couple years after this one anyway 🤨
Definitely a nice blast from the past. I bet people would pay for a service that simply replayed the entire lifetime of MTV from start to finish...

Roemello

Photographer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You'd have to have all the commercials in there too, just as they were. Reliving what was hot at the time in the overall culture can be just as entertaining as the videos and VJs.

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You'd have to have all the commercials in there too, just as they were. Reliving what was hot at the time in the overall culture can be just as entertaining as the videos and VJs.
Absolutely! I'd love it... It would be something if they had an 80s resort that had everything there from the 80s. Furniture, electronics, newspapers, magazines, tv shows, news, movies, night clubs...

Taz

...I should've taken the left turn at Albuquerque
Reaction score
That's awesome, I don't remember seeing the first 4 hours. Thanks, Sal.