Images For Signatures

Diofan

Administrator - Washington State
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Although the forum will allow you to upload a pic for your avatar. It Does not give that option for signatures. If you have a photo sharing account like Flickr.com Like I do, You can upload your pictures there and using the BBCODE option in Share, Copy only the parts in the IMG tags (example: [ img ]http://flickr.com/mypic.jpg[ /img ], I put a space in the IMG tags so it would not treat the code as an image code and you can see how to format it.) Then Copy your IMG code to your signature....BOOM! Done! I know its been a long time since we used BBCODE but it should basicly be the same as it was on the old forums and after the cobwebs in our brains clear it will be easy peasy!

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Although the forum will allow you to upload a pic for your avatar. It Does not give that option for signatures. If you have a photo sharing account like Flickr.com Like I do, You can upload your pictures there and using the BBCODE option in Share, Copy only the parts in the IMG tags (example: [ img ]http://flickr.com/mypic.jpg[ /img ], I put a space in the IMG tags so it would not treat the code as an image code and you can see how to format it.) Then Copy your IMG code to your signature....BOOM! Done! I know its been a long time since we used BBCODE but it should basicly be the same as it was on the old forums and after the cobwebs in our brains clear it will be easy peasy!
I just setup the ability to upload pictures to signatures. :) Though a brand new member cannot do that, for what should be obvious reasons...

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just setup the ability to upload pictures to signatures. :) Though a brand new member cannot do that, for what should be obvious reasons...
Awesome! Thanks Sal!

Taz

...I should've taken the left turn at Albuquerque
Reaction score

If you do the Flickr thing, do you need a "Pro" account?

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't need a flickr Pro account, but Sal added the ability to upload here so flickr is optional.

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I will add that I Still have my login to the old forums, so if anyone would like me to snag their sig graphic for them, Send me a message letting me know and I will do what I can to get it for you.