Cobra Kei

Recker

Reaction score
I'm loving it. Certainly a nostalgia trip, bringing back the original cast members, excluding Pat Morita of course. I like the whole "redemption" theme going. And as you said, great music.

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm loving it. Certainly a nostalgia trip, bringing back the original cast members, excluding Pat Morita of course. I like the whole "redemption" theme going. And as you said, great music.
I just started season 2 and I see season 3 will be out early next year. I don't watch many TV Series but I like this one...

Roemello

Photographer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Phenomenal series all around with a lot of call backs to the original movies... all while maintaining it's own identity. I've heard season 3 is gonna be full of surprises and a few more legacy characters re-introduced... should be interesting!

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Phenomenal series all around with a lot of call backs to the original movies... all while maintaining it's own identity. I've heard season 3 is gonna be full of surprises and a few more legacy characters re-introduced... should be interesting!
Hmm. Interesting. Legacy characters. I might not remember any of them! :p I bet it'll be the ex-girlfriend and a few members of Cobra Kei...