Alestorm

Pagan

Reaction score
How about a little Pirate Metal from Scotland? Literally the most fun I ever had at a concert. They opened for Kamelot and Mike Lepond and I were waving our imaginary tankards during the whole set! LOL

Roemello

Photographer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Now these guys are f'n hysterical!!! First video I checked out after this one was 'F'd with an anchor' (not sure if there's a profanity rule here, so playing it safe lol) and just died... then this one that's a bit more tame. Definitely going down the rabbit hole listening to this band lol. I can only imagine how insane their live show's gotta be.

Drink

Pagan

Reaction score
I never had a better time than at their show bro. I can tell you, you LITERALLY pretend you have a tankard and swing it back and forth while singing. Even their between song banter....

"We're going to do a song now about our favorite drink.....rum! It's called.....RUM!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Diofan

Administrator - Washington State
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They should have had Alestorm do the theme to the pirates of the carribean movies.

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
not sure if there's a profanity rule here, so playing it safe lol
I do beleive a profanity filter is in place, if you type the "F" Bomb the software would either remove the word or change it. Sal would know more on that one.

Pagan

Reaction score
We're in a metal forum and there's a profanity filter?

giphy.gif

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL Talk to Sal!!

Roemello

Photographer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I never had a better time than at their show bro. I can tell you, you LITERALLY pretend you have a tankard and swing it back and forth while singing. Even their between song banter....

"We're going to do a song now about our favorite drink.....rum! It's called.....RUM!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think my head would explode from over intensive laughing lol. 'Pirate Metal Drinking Crew' was on blast driving home tonight.

Diofan

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Alestorm interview...pretty good stuff.